Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cars at LUCIFER .. debakkkk ....


Stop, this section for noticing CAR not SHINee, I gave you caps lurked already XD kekekeke :D
from the left


This's Nissan 350Z, whoa ........ XD, price about US$30,000, or if in Indonesia about (800 million rupiahs) oh my goodness .....

---------------

In the middle

Aigooooo ...... Porsche Carrera White 911 in the middle, the car what Jonghyun pretended to drive <3, price in Indonesia about (Rp2,3 miliar per unit) 2,3 Billion rupiahs .... omo omo omo XD


The last , the right one .. BMW Z4 ... cool too XD, price beetwen Price: $50,400.00-$52,400.00 ow ow ..

BTW, porsche is my favorite but that's the most expensive XD .. T_T I have to sell house to buy it Lol XD ... sorry if I did wrong to say it ... (the price I mean)

1 comment: